5.12.2006

a BIG thanks!

Just wanted to post a BIG [but late] thanks to everyone that came out to see me during the Somerville Open Studios event last weekend! For my very first craft fair event, I have to say that it was a success!

If you saw something you liked during SOS and didn't pick it up then, it may be out on my new online store:
ShortcakeScraps.etsy.com And if you couldn't make it out to Somerville for the event, take a peek at what is available now.

Don't forget your Mom this Sunday!

Oh and lastly ... photos from last weekend!

This was the room that Renee and I were in - Rejuvenate.

My fan club which is a.k.a. my boyfriend and his family. :)

My partner in crime, Renee, of Ne Pie Paper.

Our great friends, Amy & Jeff.

Stephanie of 2nd Bedroom Studio

Stephanie's assistant for the day.

Kate of Kate Casolaro Designs

A bear hug from my friend Laura.

No comments: