7.21.2008

babies, babies, babies!

Many of our friends are either new parents or are expecting (some very soon!). These three were recently born into this world:

Matilda Caitlin Lucia
was born on July 8th at 9:19 am
7.9 lbs and 20 inches long
Congrats, Jeff and Amy!

-----

Adam Robert Morrissey
was born on July 9th at 12:40 pm
8 lbs, 1 oz, and 20.5 inches long
Congrats, Jen and Brian!

-----


Caroline Maeve McInnis
Congrats, Colleen and Luke!

-----

We got to meet Caroline and I took some photos of her with her big brother, Trevor. Two fricken adorable kids!

I made this card to go with the baby gift. I created the scalloped edge with the new Fiskars punch I bought at AC Moore a couple of weeks ago.

I have to admit, it was so nice to hear that Colleen and Luke had a baby girl -- it makes shopping for baby clothes so much more fun! Come on, you all know how I have three nephews ... no offense, but girls clothes are way cuter! :)

Any day now, Shannon & Ryan's baby boy will be born ... next spring, Lorena & Adam will be welcoming a lil' one ... and so will Amy D. (why can't I remember your husband's name all of a sudden, Amy?!) -- more tiny toes to welcome into this world!

No comments: