11.12.2008

t minus 3 days and counting

That's right, just three days to go until Saturday's show! (Hey, that rhymes!) So I've been busy trying to figure out my table set up, printing labels, and of course - making cards!

I got a special request to make my "snappy birthday" crab card with a "thanks" message instead, so I got busy tonight after dinner. I decided to add a little bit of glitter in the sandy part of the stamped image, and when I looked over at the crabs in my glitter tub, I couldn't help but laugh. It looked like a crab glitter bath was taking place on my crafting table.

Here's the final card:

I also managed to make a baby girl themed card with a new Impress stamp I just got in the mail:

And before I close this post I wanted to share a new product I'm selling on my Etsy site featuring some of my photography. They are 2009 photo calendars that are 8" x 10" in size. Right now I only have them available in six of my photographs, but if you go to my Flickr site and see a different photo you like, just let me know and I can have one printed for you. Special requests will need 1-2 weeks turnaround time, just an FYI. They're great for hanging up in your office on a cubicle wall, on the refrigerator, or framed on a desk - plus they're only $6 each! Oh and hey, they'd make great holiday gifts! ;-)




No comments: