5.16.2009

some eye candy

My sister-in-law and I drove up to Manchester, New Hampshire to attend a scrapbooking convention yesterday (Friday). It has been kind of non-stop between yesterday and today with driving, shopping at local scrapbook stores, taking classes at the event, and even more shopping at the vendor faire that I'm actually quite exhausted tonight! I'll post more details about the event (with even more photos) but I'll leave you with these photos of some album kits that I can't stop thinking about by Angela at The Button Farm (click to see larger image).





(psssst ... I got this one to use for some of our honeymoon photos!)


Don't they just make you go gah-gah too??!? More info about them to come! Seriously though, I wish I could have all of these album kits!! :)


No comments: