7.12.2009

a spurt of creativity

After completing an order of 115 wedding invitations and RSVP response cards, I've found time to get back into creating greeting cards. And by the looks of it, I've become pretty fond of my Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

I like the simplicity of using two or three different colors on basic white lately, too. And it seems that I've taken a liking to my Martha Stewart scalloped square punch too. A common thread among these three card designs.

I also managed to finish my submission for round two of the Gallery Idol competition - thank goodness! I must admit that I found the theme ("All Around the House") quite challenging, but I think I came up with a good idea. I'll post that card tomorrow (Monday) once the voting begins so stay tuned. Looking forward to another week of anxiety about whether I'll get past this round - LOL!

Hope you all had a nice weekend. The weather was finally beautiful here after an entire month of non-stop rain. Tony and I managed to get some tennis in and it felt good to be outside for once. It is summer after all, isn't it??! Hopefully if the weather holds out like this tomorrow we can hit the courts after work.


No comments: