10.06.2009

Greater Boston Food Bank

Sometimes you just feel like giving, you know what I mean? So in an effort to do something good for others, I'm trying to get 200 followers to follow me on Twitter. And once I reach my goal, Tony and I will donate $200 to the Greater Boston Food Bank.

The Greater Boston Food Bank distributes approximately 30 million pounds of food and grocery products to nearly 600 member hunger-relief agencies throughout eastern Massachusetts in a dedicated partnership to end hunger in our region.

The $200 donation will provide 414 meals - wouldn't it feel good to know that you were part of that effort by simply following me (@shortcakescraps) on Twitter? Yes folks, it's that simple. :)

The Yawkey Distribution Center of the GBFB will be holding an open house event on Saturday, October 24th from 10 am to 2 pm where you can tour their new facility.

Thank you all in advance for your support!




No comments: