3.02.2010

engagement photo shoot ~ adrienne & david

I had the pleasure of doing an engagement photo shoot with a couple, Adrienne and David, in Boston's North End. It was a beautifully sunny Sunday, but it was still quite cold out by the waterfront (and especially in the shade!). They were such a sweet couple to work with and the story of how they became engaged played a big factor in the location.

We started at Mike's Pastry on Hanover Street before making our way over to Rabia's on Salem Street. From there, we walked over to Faneuil Hall and Quincy Marketplace before ending at the waterfront near the Aquarium. Here are some of my favorite shots from the shoot:

I had Tony along as my assistant for the afternoon, and this was a spot that he picked out.

I love this picture because of the smile on her face as he's holding her in his arms, trying to warm her up from the chilly winter wind.





And of course, gotta get a shot of those smokin' boots! :) You can see more photos from the shoot here. Interested in doing a photo shoot? Email me at candice [at!] shortcakescraps.com. :)


No comments: