6.06.2010

signs of sunny spring days

Ahhh, I do love spring time in New England, although it has been rather hot and humid lately. With the first day of summer around the corner (June 21st!), I've been appreciating these signs of sunny spring days ...


snails out and about after a rainstorm

a bunch of beautiful hydrangeas in a cool mason jar left on my desk at work from an awesome coworker (I brought them home to enjoy over the weekend)


the incredible selection of flowers and plants at Ricky's Flower Market in Somerville (I bought one of the little sunflower plants for my green thumb husband)

a refreshing way to cool off during on hot days: a yummy cocktail at the Independent (this is a lovely Blueberry Dorchester made with blueberry vodka and cucumber lemonade ... de-lish!)

Enjoy the spring while you can ... before you know it, the heat of the summer will be here! :)


No comments: