2.27.2006

blog tag

Okay, so one thing that I know scrapbookers with blogs have done is these questionnaire "tags" ... basically, somehow someone somewhere starts a list of questions, answers them, and then "tags" other bloggers to answer them. Silly? Maybe. Fun? Yes.

So I was reading one of my favorite bloggers,
Heather Ann Melzer, and saw that she had a new one up and the words, "If you haven't done this yet, consider yourself tagged!", so here I go. My first "tag"!

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike? I generally like all scrapbook lines. Okay, I shouldn't say that. I find it hard to work with lines like Karen Foster, and products like stickers and buttons.

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap? I struggle with wedding layouts. They just never come out as pretty as I want them to be.

What technique do you use more than anything else? Paper tearing.

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? (Note to boyfriend: skip to next question!) Um, let's just say that there are little bits of paper floating around everywhere in my scrap room! Hey, you never know when it'll become useful!

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries? Seeing how I'm extremely accident prone, I'm going to knock on wood on this one and say that luckily I think the worst thing I've ever done to myself is a paper cut.

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..." Traveling around the world with my honey.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea. Tupperware containers! Ziploc bags! Oh and large plastic crates for paper. :)

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you? 1. Renee, 2.
Debi B., 3. Marina, 4. Linda (my sister - we'll teach her how to scrapbook just to give her a vacay!), and 5. Kelly (when she moves back to Boston from Maryland!)

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell? And if you are not yet pubbed, who will be the first person you share the news with? I told my boyfriend, my sister, then my parents, and every other person I know!

Okay, so now I'm going to tag two people ...
Debi B. and Susan W.! You're it, ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the "scoops", Candice... now, I guess it's my turn! :)