1.21.2007

K2 P2


K2 P2 K2 P2 K2 P2 K2 P2 K2 P2 K2 P2 K2 P2 K2 P2 K2 P2 K2 P2 K2

Alas, the fiancee's long awaited scarf is now FINISHED!!!!

[insert HUGE sigh of relief]

Yes, thank goodness I finally got the friggin' thing done. Enough with the K2 P2 ribbing. Man, that was kind of tough. But worth it I think. He likes it. That's all that matters, right?


It came out skinnier than I had hoped for, but I guess that happens when you rib. And why does it look shiny greaty in this photo? I used the Lion Cashmere Blend yarn in black and charcoal and it is really soft. Cast on 42 stitches on size 5 double pointed needles (it was all I had on hand at the time). About a gazillion stitches later -- voila! A 4 foot, 4 inch scarf. Them are some seriously small stitches. Yes, definitely bigger needles next time.

Now on to the next project! :)

No comments: