10.19.2008

keeping busy

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm going to be selling my cards and stuff at the Design Hive Market in Cambridge.

(Psssst ... click on the photo and it'll open in another window so you can view it full size. Print it out and forward to your friends!)

I'll be there on the following Saturdays from 10 am to 5pm: November 15th, November 29th, and December 20th. So far, I know my friend Rebecca of Jewels Fabulous will also be there on December 20th. And my friend Andrea of Alessandra Designs will be there with me on November 29th. Come check it out!

In preparation, this weekend has been filled with card making. Can I get an amen?! Most of you know that I have been in a creative rut lately. Well, I'm happy to say that I think I've seen the return of some of my creative mojo - thank God! And just in time since I only have a month to prep for what will be my first craft show this year.

So far it has been mostly holiday/winter and baby cards, as you can see. Check out my Etsy shop between now and then to get a sneak peek at what I'll be selling.

Now let's just hope the Red Sox win this thing tonight.


No comments: