4.29.2009

when fiction becomes reality

Okay, so most of you who know me know that I have this secret crush on Patrick Dempsey (maybe not so much of a secret, especially now, but ...). Therefore, it's no surprise that I'm a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy (which by the way, so is our Dad which I just recently learned - go figure!). Well, I haven't been able to watch it on TV over the past few weeks for a variety of reasons so I usually do a marathon night where I watch the episodes online. It's actually somewhat better because a) our computer monitor is nicer than our TV screen (no joke!); and b) there's usually only 2-3 commercials total that you have to sit through.

So I went onto the website today to see how many episodes behind I am and I came across the link to this:

It's a wedding website for Meredith and Derek, how funny and weird is that?! It's funny because they do seem like a real couple in a lot of ways (maybe because millions of viewers have been watching their relationship grow over the past couple of years?) but this is a little strange to me.

Okay, that's it for right now. Back to crafting!! :)


No comments: