5.05.2009

thanks for the support!

I had a very successful experience at the Armory during SOS this past weekend and I couldn't have done it without the support of my family and friends. Thank you all for coming out to see me at the newly renovated Armory! I hope you had a fun time checking out the various talented artists throughout Somerville.

Here are some pictures of the Armory that I took during set up on Saturday morning. It's a great space and we received a lot of foot traffic all weekend. They have classroom space in the basement and offer yoga classes through Moving Celebrations.

Thanks again everyone for your continued support! The Etsy store will be up and running by the end of this week once I get all the inventory details from this weekend's sales figured out. In the meantime, feel free to contact me via email (candice [at!] shortcakescraps.com) if you need a card before then!


No comments: