9.20.2009

i spy ...

I was going through someone's blog tonight when I suddenly came across something that looked really familiar to me within a photo (click to enlarge).

Circled in blue (that was my doing) is one of my greeting cards!! It's a long story but basically it's in Singapore being sold at a little boutique shop called the Blogshop (how appropo, no?) through a company called Infinite.

It's pretty neat to think how something like the internet can connect two completely different worlds like that. I mean, that card is somewhere about 9,500 miles away from me right now. Kind of crazy to think of it that way.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty wild... WOW

Anonymous said...

Hello!

This is Nicolette from Infinite. Haha!

I hope you don't mind that the whole thing is so messy! I was REALLY pissed off that the display would always be so messy, but then someone reminded me that it was a good sign. It meant that people were looking!

I've also sent you a conversation on etsy about Christmas! Do let me know if you're interested and thank you so much!

Nicolette